As I pondered upon what is it that distinguishes between true love and infatuation
amidst the light drizzle..
I raised my head to look at the sky, behold it was a rainbow!!!
Oh my, the semicircle-shaped rainbow..its...amazingly beautiful
Its been like seriously ages since I've seen a rainbow..how dazzling..*_*
[Anti-climax]I proceeded to Fairprice to buy kitchen towels as requested by my mum.
When I exited Fairprice, I still could not take my eyes off the amazingly beautiful rainbow despite carrying 2 huge plastic bags containing the kitchen towels.
Gave out a soft sigh as I realised the rainbow was already slowly disappearing..
Beauty fades as quickly as..maybe the lifespan of a blade of a leaf
So does infatuation with its 'false love'
Might be just my realisation,
Or, was that perhaps what God wanted to tell me?
----------------------------------------------------
ambiguity could arise, please do not jump to conclusions & clarify when in doubt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment