Sunday, February 4, 2007

Yesterday...

~LoVe FiEsTa~...totally ROCKED!
102 games, food & entrepreneural stalls
including uncle ringo funfair rides
dunking of mr leow, handsome ng & steven koh!
centre stage for performances
dances
pythons!
3v3 pro bball *_*
even had a 'JJ aquarium' oO
flying fox as well!?
uncle satay :D
in a nutshell, the variety is simply overwhelming :)

People who went:
grp 1: Tian /he lao shi and family
grp 2a: sec sch frens-ws,kk,kelvin,kian wee, bryan etc
2b: weiting n co.,des, wai sing, edwin
grp 3: pri sch frens: carey + kejia etc
grp 4: 07S31 classmates
grp 5: OG 27 mates

So..for the entire day I was just going from one group to another & I survied w/o a hp, whoa

After the event me, timtimtim, tintintin & eunice still went for dinner at JP, cause it was like alr 7pm, reaching 8pm..
Had a stomachache after eating but tintintin kept laughing -_- at apparently nothing
In the end reached home at like 9+

That aside, I had a great day!

No comments: