Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm back

Whoa, way cool!
I can log into my mail and blogger, somehow!!

Past month was a real tough one.
Tough in a sense where on the apparent everything seems OK,
but a raging battle goes on within.

[I'm sorry but these feelings are really personal,
so I think you have a 0.9 probability of not understanding]


Psalms 106:7
When our Fathers were in Egypt, they gave no thought to your miracles;
they did not remember your many kindnesses,
and they rebelled by the sea, the Red Sea.

Psalms 106:13
But they soon forgot what he had done and did not wait for his counsel.

Valuable lessons from the tough month, when everything starts crumbling,
when good things seem 'ideal' or only a utopia,
go back to God's Word,
Our will and action is from God (Philipians 2:13)
He began the good work and will bring it to completion (Philipians 1:6)
He will keep me strong, He is faithful. (1 Corinthians 1:8-9)

Give thoughts to your victory in God,
have faith that it's possible to overcome!

Press on!!

No comments: