Went out of house in a rarely relaxed mood for work today, everything was fine all the way till I reached the bus stop at kallang mrt. I rummaged through my pencil case's back compartment where I recalled having placed my thumbdrive. Alas!! It was not there..:(
Then I recalled that I placed it elsewhere. GG.
My thumbdrive is my lifeline! It stores all my updated work.
Bleh so I took the bus to sch anyway, fortunately I had stored my data in a temp folder, but its slightly outdated, got my boss to send me my most updated copy (with much embarassment of course.)
A while ago, I went outta home to do something I never did of my own accord in a long long time...jog! Went to the stadium, visited the loo, came out, lights went off, man annouced, the stadium is closed!! -__-
Not bad I managed to discipline myself + without chui-ing for 37 mins =)
The acid within me felt like it was gonna overflow though when I trained sprinting up the slope n jogging down T.T
Genesis 16:11
The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery.
Genesis 16:13
She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: "You are the God who sees me," for she said, "I have now seen the One who sees me." That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi ; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.
Genesis 18:13-14
Then the LORD said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh and say, 'Will I really have a child, now that I am old?' Is anything too hard for the LORD ? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son."
Genesis 21:3
Abraham gave the name Isaac to the son Sarah bore him.(Isaac means he laughs . )
The same God who hears, sees and fufills; yet two vastly different reactions,
one who dismisses and disdains, the other who sees.
What a contrast!
With which attitude do you receive God's word?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment