Friday, February 6, 2009

reality sinks in..

lain tells me loads of really funny stuff abt life in sch which is extremely wacky.
I randomly shot a statement: "I take lots of water breaks."
lain: "That's your highlight of the day?"
So I started try to be less oblivious to my work life today and I realised, my work is really that boring.
Ok, I ought not to grumble.
Was really kinda interested to adopt the idea which tian meng proposed of switching jobs, haha!
So, yesterday we went over to send xu qi off to adelaide. Wa she's quite fortunate to have her parents to accompany her for one month to settle things for her :)
Lots of brothers & sisters going overseas for studies and exchanges, hope I do get a chance to go for exchanges in the future as well, I wanna see the world.

溺爱不是爱
溺爱是将自己的意愿加在他人身上
溺爱是强迫。

No comments: