Ah cool, I have finally gotten over the last outfield activity for the Basic military training (BMT) phase which is situational test which consists of a 12km route march and 6 missions to complete each day (x2). Quite interesting as it tested a soldier's ability to think and respond quickly, we JC students are really less versatile in this area..(most of the time). Ah I'd rather sleep in the shell scrape looking up at the tall trees swaying to the wind above me and enjoy the unblocked view of the sky filled with beautiful stars THAN sleeping in a basha tent (which I did in sit test) near the shore, where there is no wind cause of the land breeze, I was perspiring while I tried to sleep, sighh. This time round after sit test, I developed a rash yet again! Think it was more of sandfly bites which spread due to scratching and caused some bacterial infection, doc gave me antibiotics and a jab in the butt which made me feel REALLY drowsy, I could not even walk in a straight line to the bus stop when I exited the hospital (had to visit a hosp since it was a public hol)
Anyway, life back at company (coy) line was slacker this week cause I was excused from uniform, I only participated in some physical training on the last 2 days of the week when my rash recovered about 70% and most of the open wounds closed up - which would have otherwise caused some pain if I perspire during PT.
Had a NE visit on fri at Discovery Centre, the most interesting part was at the army museum where we got a saw a vid how the armed forces could be deployed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAUe83JPeW0
with PHYSICAL effects as well! They had a giant fan overhead which blew at us when the chopper lifeted off (we were in an air conditioned room -_-), flashed from the muzzer of the tank model beside the screen when the tanks in the vid fired off, water sprinkled on us when the troops landed from the hovercraft X_X lolllll So, it was fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment