I thought we really had lots of fun and definitely more time for interaction with each other. It was great for us to be able to sing praises to God outdoors as a form of witness for Him through our fellowship and I really felt like linchung was this old uncle giving us guidance at the front haha :P He raised many good points to lead us to reflect on worship and fellowship, a good start to the day's activities.
To my horror the first game had umbrellas at the starting point. I had an instant flashback of yxh 2010 (youth orientation) where I told the youths to spin 20 rounds with the umbrella, but I myself crashed to the ground at the 7th of my live demo -.-
So we went around to chiong the tasks by taking photos at mac, the trees, food village, ATM (LOL) - jiayi yiliang and langshen posed as the respective alphabets, bedok jetty, jump shot in sea etc. Many farnie things happened along the way. When we were on our return journey, we hit food village and paused for a while and realised yuhan and shixin were gone, then yiliang told us that they were at wenhao's station. I guessed it must be a food station and we should try it out, since we were already hungry by then (12+). So we found yuhan and shixin there, hahahaha only yuhan would be able to spot wenhao at such an obscure corner, plus its prob due to the fact that its a food station as well lol! The questions he asked were seriously.. insane.
1) what's xmls & yqls' b'day? (I smsed shengy, but jiemin alr told him abt the game arg >< ) -FAILED- 2) how many chairs are there in da tang? -FAILED- 3) how many air conditioners are there in church? -FAILED- 4) what are the colour tags of the hymn books in 3a, 1b, fu tang, da tang? -FAILED- (almost got it all!!!) so we rolled the dice and ate the respective quantities of the chosen 'torture food': weird oreos, wasabi + bread, spicy rolls (this was sick, i broke my water fast here and drank she cao shui lol!) and there was sushi, which was supposed to be salty but turned out to be good so my group finished it all HAHA! When I returned to our shelter, I felt a kick to be leg. (no need to guess - it was chai.) Then she stuck out her leg - got some tyre mark or stain LOL. fail la, tandem bike never bang into ppl also can kena hahaha :P side point, guowei's group was really pro. they capitalised on the word tasks to earn loadsssss of points while slacking at mac! my group chiong around then we only realised that there were more tasks in the package other than the front page -.- thanks jiayi :) or else we'd have become the feeder group -yuherng's :P then we tried to play frisbee, haha epic fail cause the sand was really scaling hot or of sorts.. we kept going to the spot which lay chai's destroyed sancastle and also to the water lol. we gave up after a while hah. then we went to spectate hweiyun getting half buried lol lol.
All in all its been a fun day and everyone was really tired and exhausted after everything.
---------------------------------
The following content is purely random.
December seems to be the time where people die. I mean, I see a trend, perhaps its due to the cold weather. Some say it is compounded by the absence of family members, maybe due to the holiday/festive season? I don't know, its a sad fact if that was really the case.
To a christian though, I think death would be freedom.. a nice beginning :)
No comments:
Post a Comment