Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful coincidence

Took half day leave today, left after a mad rush at work in the morning. I finished all my work on hand by 11am. Then I was bombed with a load of work at 11.30am just after I finished snacking on kokocrunch lol.. Because the 2 secretaries giving me work were talking to our team's head prior to that (which explains the free part). So I rushed to finish all work before we left for lunch at 1pm. Left with the task to find files undone though :( So I passed it on to gab n cheryl, feel bad about it :/ Thankfully they were more free in the afternoon hah!

Leaving from workplace, I headed to TTSH to meet my eldest aunt, foon yoong to check out the prices of the safety handles/bars for support to be placed in a handicap toilet. Before we parted ways, she gave me 2 chicken apricot sandwiches which I shared with mum later, yum :)

I headed down to yck mrt from novena to see mum and bought her mr bean. I really thank God for His amazing providence for me to meet aunt mei qing at (if im not wrong) Ang mo kio station! I was listening to songs then caught sight of her walking into the train and then.. hi! It was great to see her because the previous few times were hi and bye.. :( felt really bad about it. So we had a really good chat to catch up and she was on the way to visit my mum too!! So we continued to talk about our lives, her ministry in cambodia and her plans.

At the hospital, aunt mei qing also got to share the gospel with the mum of the patient next to my mum. 5 mins into it, I was feeling really tired, so I excused myself to take a short nap at the TV area lol... It was good that she responded positively to the book which we passed her to read. I believe there will be more opportunities to share the gospel with her :) Thank God for His Word which is living, powerful and effective!

Need starbucks coffee tomorrow morning lol.

No comments: