Tonight's BS was breath taking, my pen just stopped in its tracks. Every teaching simply sank straight into my heart and penetrated every barrier between.
Then Balaam arose and departed and returned to his place (meaning vocation), and Balak also went his way. (Numbers 24:25)
I saw what pastor sy saw, I saw a great and heinous evil, one which seemed impossible ... it was in me as well. I thought to myself, hey, that's me. Time seemed to stop as I saw how Balaam simply just walked away. What nonchalance, what desperate wickedness, within me.
Earlier on in the day, I acknowledge the LORD's holiness and I prayed for grace, knowing also that the LORD will discipline. I was greatly humbled in the manner which God spoke to me today. A lesson that I will never forget, of God's grace and His omnipotence. Praise the LORD, my saviour and redeemer. Guide me on the path of sanctification, purge me from sin, let me be content and learn to rejoice in You, be satisfied in You, to fear You, to love You, to glorify You.
'Everything that has happened to you is a blessing.'
That was it, the issue I was facing was contentment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment