Saturday, June 16, 2007

Onto the next

As pillars of my strength and support fall,
one by one,
impacting me with all that it can possibly weighs,
revelations unfold.

As pillars of my strength and support crumble,
with not a block left on top of another,
totoally disintegrated,
one by one,
my sight has been shifted from around me to the central of me.

As fallen pillars of my strength and support fade into oblivion,
the blurred image of the central pillar became vivid.
I focused my gaze.

It then dawned on me that,
all along, the central pillar of my life had never been shakened,
it had neither deteriorated nor changed one bit.
The only change which took place was my realisation and discovery of it.
I came to recognize the fact that,
I had so often held my central pillar in disregard,
Taking the surrounding pillars to be my "central 'pillars'."

My eternal pillar, fortress and refuge sustained me through all times.
If I were to weather all storms of the maelstrom of life,
I'd have emerged with my sails torn and tattered, or perhaps not at all.

The LORD is my shepherd, saviour, king, master, friend, everything.

When I came to realize how much the eternal central pillar of my life helped me through all trials and temptations, I can only praise Thee for how wonderful Thou art.

Soon, new surrounding pillars were constructed in the midst of the deterioration and destruction of others.

Once again I realise that when the 2 sets of footsteps converged into 1,
you carried me through the journey,
and I give Thee all praise and thanks from my heart.

我才力虽微小不足称道,只求尽心,尽性,尽力,爱主。
越望越切,越信越独。

No comments: