I'll tell the world that I'm a Christian
I'm not ashamed His name to bear;
I'll tell the world that I'm a Christian
I'll take Him with me anywhere.
I'll tell the world how Jesus saved me,
And how He gave me a life brand-new;
And I know that if you trust Him
That all He gave me He'll give to you.
I'll tell the world that He's my Saviour,
No other one could love me so;
My life, my all is His forever,
And where He leads me I will go.
Baynard L Fox, echoed by John.
The ceteris paribus assumption has always been an imaginary and illusionary utopia.
(Under the ceteris paribus assumption, all other factors remain constant.)
I'd say the only constant,
where ceteris paribus assumption is applicable,
Is God's existence & His boundless love for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment