Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY highlights

mothers' side relatives: 4 locations
fathers' side relatives: 1 location --> *VERY MUCH PREFERRED*

Without private transport, travelling from queenstown to AMK is totally...unpleasant.
Again, I must highlight travelling is CRAP.

Today was quite good though, cough kinda recovered, I ate quite a lot of tidbits tibits and....
BA KWA!! my favourite :)

Hm visit to yuexi's house was quite cool too..except for the travelling part, again.
taman jurong: bus 30----boon lay interchange:mrt---queenstown station: bus 51---redwoodwest
Was kinda interesting how I managed to know the location in the first place.
Relatives house was 2 stops ahead of the redwood west station, got lost while trying to find the other time -.-
Then when yuexi described the stop I was like.. lol. (fits my memory exactly)
Instructions: see sign-pasir panjang hill, follow the path
Me: ok. walks up the slope...sees no.6 and wonders when I'll reach no.34 and ddddddddd

I will brush up on my di di di di di DI DI skills ;)

Tomorrow is Sunday, most most enjoyable day of the week....never keeps me from smiling. :D

No comments: