I can have a barrage of thoughts at any one time,
sometimes it seems many times more than the many speech bubbles which appear beside
cartoon characters illustrating their thoughts, causing quite a confusion.
But where can I pour out my heart?
There is no such thing as personal time or space or I would have acknowledged my Lord in a manner
which is insulting and hypocritical.
I have also come to realize that mere 'personal reflection' will not bring me anywhere.
It took me several hard knocks for me to finally understand that ONLY through fellowship with the counsellor,
the one and only who knows me beyond my knowledge can I get some headway.
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.
5 You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
His work permeates through every facet of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment