Met up with amos, adrian, samuel, yu en, yi kang, zhen rui, zhen hao, tian meng, nicholas and hcls.
We then headed over to this place called bukit purmei which is opposite radin mas primary school, there was this fenced up soccer court which was a synthetic field! We played 5v5 matches, switching teams along the way, till about 2pm.
Many interesting events occured, hcls was nicknamed miltank cause his violent moves were like 'rollout' lol!
Yi xin (hcls') son even taupoked yi kang and me -_- he even kicked a ball in my butt while I was squatting down prior to that! Its quite sad cause I could not flip over as he would be slammed to the ground so I had to get the others to help get him off my back -_-, he's the first to singlehandedly taupok me other than amos!!
Soccer was fun, in the start I played keeper, wa seriously gotta be a tank to block all those incoming shots, knees and shin hurt after blocking :( but I lose my focus occassionally and let in some crap goals too, sigh.
Our last match was interesting, we played traffic lights vs others. Nicholas (yellow) Amos and I (green) Yu En (red) + Yi kang (white). Stopped playing at close to 1pm.
Headed over to tbp to have mac for lunch, felt like a camel while downing my upsized ice milo.
Yu En ate mega mac, imba. For the first time, he said he felt bloated lol.
Headed over to church to dpp, then the remaining ppl went over to amos' house to play pool and table soccer, I went home to catch a nap cause I was totally worn out :(
No comments:
Post a Comment