The chalet was for my ex class s10, but anyways, all ex-s10-ers also joined, haha.
Chalet was ok, we had steamboat on the first day, BBQ on the second.
BBQ was really funny!! After the feast we bought a birthday cake foe bx and jen's belated birthday, shortly after the singing of songs, a whipped cream & cake smashing war broke out, funniest thing was that bx smacked a slice into jen's face till it squeezed its way into her nostrils hahaha. Ming Da and I just hidden ourselves in a really good corner and got some peace :)
After BBQ, gab and I pushed the trolly back to downtown east's fairprice, only to realise that its closed!! (the walk took close to half an hour)
Oh yea I forgot, before the BBQ, tim (the elite unit) and I walked from downtown east to ECP to search for a bike rental shop with rates lower than $15 for night cycling, fortunately we found it...phew. So we rented the bike at $12 for overnight riding and cycled back to our chalet at aloha loyang. We then went for night cycling at 12am on friday morning after everyone finished eating, cleaning up, packing, shitting and stuffs.
Jason was our captain together with second in command with cyril who planned the route to take to changi, tim was the elite scout at the front to chiong lol. Gab and I were the 'rear guards' together with loon yuan who entertained us with quite a number of soft maneuvers which almost made him fall. It was quite an unstable ride as some almost crashed or fell off the bike at slightly narrower roads and at bumpy terrains, was quite worried initially of crossing roads but thankfully most of the route we took are on the bike tracks and we only had to cross traffic lights plus there were already much lesser cars since it was the early am.
When we crossed changi, I saw the first bapok in my life and I was like totally shocked!!
Night cycling was fun, after that we went back to chalet to bathe then sleep, arg couldn't sleep well and much as there wasn't much time left. We checked out of chalet on fri morning at 1030.
Through this chalet I realised that my friends are ... insane mahjongers and some are PSP freaks, lol.
People say "its time to fly, huh?"
Too bad the times of flight flies...:(
The cumulative fatigue still remains, yawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment