Anyway, here's a fun fact or two for you tired-out-from-work-on-a-fri-night-reader of my blog:
1) When I entered the lift of peninsula plaza, I instinctively reached out to the button to hold the door. The next second, I blanked out as to which floor my office was located. LOL. I randomly pressed 21 and fortunately, I remembered after 10s to press on the correct floor -_- sotong ahhh
2) Before doing filing, I was categorizing my documents. I was fully utilizing my L-shaped desk and even my drawers, by opening them up. (I staggered them so I could slot documents in - Forms a shape like a stair case) ...... life goes on.
Then 'wham'. A stack of files belonging to my colleague beside me fell to the ground. I turned to my right immediately with the intention to help her, then.. 'wham'. My 2nd shelve, which is in level with my knee, fell out and landed on the office floor. AH. SO EMBARASSING. I did not look around so as to act natural lol, im pretty sure my colleagues behind me would have observed the oddness of my actions if they paid attention hahaha ><
Hope I have described those 2 experiences vividly enough to give you readers a good laugh!
I've got a cheery admin manager and a very helpful head :) (oh she's pregnant btw, hope she has a smooth delivery!)
No comments:
Post a Comment