Saturday, April 16, 2011
short update
My mum was hospitalized last night. She had a fall during dinner time and fortunately my sis and I was around to attend to her, called for an ambulance. She has a fractured collar bone and is on neck support just in case she has an occult fracture (once which is not reflected in the x-ray). Its nice to see instant offers of help and the show of concern from relatives and people around me. I thank God for constantly revealing my and our vulnerabilities as a family. I thank God because in this manner which he has worked in my life, it helps me to avoid a heart full of pride but fills it with humility and dependence instead. What is best, is that above all, God's goodness and mercy is constantly revealed. I thank God for His mercy & grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment