Thursday, January 10, 2008

hello to all out there!

Will be a random update of my current situation as requested by chans.

I must declare repetitively that I hate to travel!
This morning I set off from my house as usual at a few mins before 7am, which was scheduled so that I'll be just in time not to be late for school. Everything went smooth till the train reached dover at 7.16am, "Dear passengers, your attention please, the train to boon lay will be delayed due to a track fault". This message was broad casted for like over 5 times in ten minutes in ENGLISH, CHINESE MALAY and TAMIL. -______-"
So the train got stuck till 7.28am, moved on to clementi and the same message was broadcasted,
(this time I got a seat) I smacked my chemistry notes of carbonyl compounds into my face, yea it sure blackened.

When I reached school my ez-link card was confiscated too..caused me to miss class lunch with my new class s15 :( Were dismissed at 2pm and could only obtain my card at 3pm, so I took my time to have an emo lunch but fortunately got to chat with zhenghui over a drink for the last 15 torturous minutes before setting off to get our cards. He took the train at 6.20am from tiong and was late too! sad case.
Met samuel (j2) in the canteen too when we chatted a little and he told his campers that I was his ogl, lol must have made them think I retained for a year. But was good that he clarified it for during o2 heh.

Getting to know my class better now, so well, it's a good thing :)
Will be a more comfortable learning environment to be familiar to the class, heh.
To BASICs out there, please continue to pray for me to adapt!
Took bus service no. 198 home, the ride took approximately 40mins as usual...
Fortunately, I had zhenghui to accompany me again :D
BUT still,
I HATE to travel..(esp on bus, mrt is fine unless it's from pasir ris to boon lay)
It left me with a lingering headache.

Don't know how to end, but in this year my focus shall be to work a lot harder on self discipline.
Hi too all out there visiting my blog, do tag to say hi & have an awesome 2008.

byebye.

No comments: