Monday, January 14, 2008

what a day...

As you can probably sense the lethargy of the title of this post, yea..today is kinda boring.
Somehow I didn't sleep well on Sunday night, quite some activity going on through my brain though I was sleeping, so I woke up to be quite tired too :(
That alone was enough to constitute a really restless day.

Survived through lessons with much difficulty and I'm not catching much stuff from econs lec, it appears to be very unorganised n random points here and there, I really have to confess at this point of time that econs is not my kinda subj..

After sch, I had quite a heavy lunch to satisfy my really hungry stomach and took bus 198 (SIAN), had a haircut before I went home. Feels good!
Just when I exited the barber shop, bAm! spppssshHHHH!
It was raining cats and dogs, [realised how hardcore it was when I reached home and looked from 20 storeys outwards---I could only see the nearest 1-2 blocks!!] I thought it would be ok but bleh the wind which was always changing direction owns. My umbrealla on effectively shielded my head along the way, footwear and half of my long pants soaked. Just when I went to a sheltered walkway and put my umbrella down, the wind changed it's direction again and whoosh, my face got wet too...I wanna sleep..

Maybe we all need some water in our face to wake us up in some point of time in life.

No comments: