Oh, comp's in a good mood today, guess I shall update.
Had a good sleep last night so I woke up reluctantly at about 10am,
to my surprise the weather was really cool and it just felt so great after experiencing humid weather day after day! Lol, I guess the weather makes me feel grumpy.
Was studying in the library in the morning in the quiet reading room,
sometimes I just do not understand why people can't understand a simple word such as quiet.
There was even a picture of a finger-over-lips, so all the more that doesn't give them an excuse to say that they're illiterate (they're youngsters anyway) The room was so quiet and the their whisperings could be heard even at the extreme ends of the room, where I was, so it was kinda ... moved out anyway.
I thought YF was great today, learned about Nehemiah: Attitude to God's Word, recalling God's work in our lives, making the joy of the Lord our strength etc (too many lessons to remember them all.) Looking forward to Sunday.
We blind ourselves from the simplicity of God's solutions with the complexity of human problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment