Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello

Beautiful scenic morning, nice clouds :)
Too bad in just an hour the sun is raising the temperature of the environment again,
dislike the scorching weather, hope it rains!
Finally I can login to my blog again, hah I only manage to get in like once per week or longer? -.-

The much anticipated hols are here, but I really haven't been doing enough.
There is this high activation energy and a restless and noisy heart, bleh.

Yesterday was quite cool, I got to chat with zi cong who is my school mate whom I met during tracting, we got to discuss about the gospel and he was even thinking of bringing his mum along to church this Sunday, he's still considering. That is why I was not wrong to share during the last youth tracting session that God performs miracles on every tracting session! In fact, in every spiritual work He does, we are just not sensitive to it.
His arms are always beside to lead, above to save, behind to support.

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20

We have the privilege to repeat the biggest miracle our lives, witnessing the salvation of another soul.
The method: evangelise!

No comments: