getting burdened by problems, feeling moody, not looking up.
I really feel that one of the hardest problem to tackle is interpersonal relationships,
it requires so much wisdom to handle.
One slip of the tongue, you can break trust.
With the roll of an eye, communication ended.
A thoughtless vent of anger, a relationship destroyed.
Will love and humility suffice to build up, maintain and cause a relationship to mature?
It can. (ceteris paribus in an ideal situation) BUT
So often our sin: pride and selfishness get in the way and disrupts,
puts an end things.
Went for prayer meeting on wednesday and learnt about fellowship from uncle roger's sharing.
Fellowship is sharing of our lives on a spiritual level among believers.
This struck me.
Of the whole church which comprises of hundreds of believers, the whole youth which includes about a hundred brothers and sisters whom I see on Sunday, those familiar faces of Sunday school, how many have I had fellowship with? How many are my brothers and sisters? Who are they? Where are they? Am I a brother to them?
I just felt really chilly at that moment.
At the end of the day, we ALWAYS 'comfort' ourselves that this is no utopia,
man are not perfect, we atrociously compare with people 'worse off'.
Is the way of the cross always so lonely, without companians?
Why has it to be such a lonely road?
I do not have an answer.
I have some encouragement though!
Salvation is by grace, so is sanctification.
"In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus." Romans 6:11
An imperative, an exhortation to believe.
Help me Lord, to surrender my will to you wholly and only to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment