Had our first sunday sch class outing yesterday, those who turned up were: yi liang, jia ying, jiemin, yue xi, cheng xi, cheng xiang, ling chung, ri xi, phls and myself. Hopefully its not the last! However if we're gonna have another one, it'll probably be an alumni gathering already :( Everyone's just busy in every phase of life..
Its ok, we can still have much fellowship on sat for YF, so...come for YF!!! :)
It was quite embarrassing when we met up at dhoby gaut mrt cause the sisters were earlier than the bros, we all woke up after 10am, hahaha. yi liang was the champ, he was still dota-ing when I went offline o_o
We had lunch at Cafe Cartel, where we made use of the opportunity to exhibit our fei lou nature by kopping the free bread when it was made available at the first instant :P
I was really satisfied with the sumptuous and filling meal :)
1) Main course
2) Soup
3) Bread
4) Iced peach tea
5) Mineral Water
6) Ice cream
:D
Too bad there was not a row of tables big enough to fit in all of us to phls ,cx, lc and I shared a table while the rest shared the long table :(
Next, we moved on to Settler's Cafe at SMU, along the way we noticed how quiet it was and noted it down as a future potential location for mugging, very exaggerating I know but its a really cool place!
Starting off by playing a warm up game snorta!
It was really hilarious when we had to make all the weird animal noses such as poh poh kia, oink oink, snort (can't be pronounced in words), meow, woof woof, webbit, quek quek, meh meh, baaAAh, squeak squeak and hee haww.
Then we decided to switch to a more intellectual game, saboteur. We paired up, me and chengxiang, cheng xi and yue xi, jiaying and jie min, phls and ri xi, ling chung and yi liang. First round was warm up and saboteurs won :(
Sigh chai and chia just makes an excellent pair. Second round was more interesting and tactical, but at the last moment...althought chengxi and yue xi were gold diggers, but I thought they were saboteurs from the start the gold diggers lost at the last moment despite the underground cooperation (b/w me and chengxiang n chai n chia) haha they were very funny, just whackk.
After that we went to look for brainless and crazy games, then the shopkeeper kinda owned us by saying...crazy games are brainless games.
-__-
So we played another 2 violent/crazy games: Sandwhich and UGLY!
We realised that chung was seriously a pro at it. But he always...FOULS!!
E.g for sandwhich, there are certain occasions on which we 'heart attack' such as double decker / slamwich/ snatch thief
chung: *slams hand on the pile and grabs it over to his side*
quarter of a sec later: chung says: "double decker!"
boo same for ugly but I thought ugly was more fun esp at the point where we had 5 pairs, it began to get very very tense and exciting! yi liang was just excellent at kop-ing!
Then we played another crazy game [jiemin n yuexi left at this point..] similar to heart attack called...I have no idea, so let's call it Bones since we gotta grab a bone after gathering 4 cards of the same colour..waa after playing ugly and bones, seriously radiated heat, even chung n chai also, lol!
Last game we played was, I'm the boss!
Very interesting game, especially thrilling when I spammed all my cards (I'm the boss! I recruit you!) on my 1st turn trying to get the most out of a deal! But realised after ward, it was not such a good move...slowly got overtaken and ended up 2nd by maintaining good relations though, lol. yi liang kinda got ostracized :(
However, I did not enjoy the game politics very much, its kinda ugly and made me feel uncomfortable about the treachery and viciousness, didn't really correspond to the aim of our outing I thought or maybe I'm oversensitive haha.
Then...we played: We went to CS because we NJ so we PJ.
The above line is crap.
Took a photo, but we should have taken one earlier! Then we made our way back home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, I accompanied chung to enlist, fortunately it was not as emo as expected..
I missed the train just by a split second arg!
So I met up with chung and his parents at pasir ris mrt. Went to have breakfast at Ya Kun then took the shuttle bus to the ferry terminal, the ferries had interesting names: Penguin Chawan, Penguin Princess oO
HE: Hey chung, so did you bring in any sentimental stuff?
LC: Er...your letter?
HE: Stunned, lol. [gave it to him today]
After which the boredom started...went on a tour to look around falcon company's residence and training areas, equipment etc, it was so sian that I forgot all the details..
Then came the part of the talk and the affirmation of allegiance, almost dozed off during the talk..
Was interesting to hear the batch say "Yes sir" for the first time, hahah.
Had lunch, talked and quickly, chung had to go assemble and we said our farewells, sigh I'll miss him much, one less regular-brother-in-contact for at least 2 weeks :(
1 comment:
i have to thank you for helping to manage the PA system... :-)
Post a Comment