Yawn, a mind with many cares prevents one from sleeping no matter how tired he is! Been very busy recently with army and church plus family matters filling in the gaps.. The past week was spent ban jia-ing (shifting house, in this case, base). It was definitely a great learning experience for me to come up with the preparation work, liasing, planning, executing of stuff. Its been very hectic though, very draining! (For my handphone as well, from full batt to flat before end of the day on fri! :O)
Many a times when im tired, i just wanna be alone. When I do that, im unconciously isolating myself from everyone else, including God, especially God. I isolate my thoughts, my plans, the inclinations of my heart from His.. Anyway this is just an application of what I've been reminded of in church today that when Christ was about to be crucified, he suffered alone, with none of his disciples being willing or able to share his burden. I hope I will be able to remember Christ's love for us through the pain that He was willing to bear for us and love Him more, to share in His thoughts, plans, His will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment