Monday, July 5, 2010

loserific fail!

Fail 1: I headed to mindef to make some payment, only to realise I required a report, which I did not have with me. Headed back to sel camp...
Fail 2: Short of cash, went to the ATM, "Sorry, this ATM is temporarily out of service." (haha this was on the news as well, I thought it was a coincidence when I heard it on radio!)
Fail 3: I rushed for the train and thought I was just in time, then some dude exited so I had to halt for a moment and in that moment the train door closed WEAH!
Fail 4: Went for a run after reaching home.. after running for some time I realised I was headed in the wrong direction towards c'wealth. keblakang pu-seng!
Fail 5: After getting my directions right, I realised my choice of running route was really crappy. I was training for speed and was running beside the road, so the vehicle exhaust overwhelmed me pretty quickly esp when I was breathing heavily after the first 5-6 mins of sprinting..
Fail 6: Intended to train for SBJ at one of the fitness corners near one of the HDB clusters at tiong. But when I reached, there were 2 rows of kids sitting beside the SBJ mat. UH, it'd be so embarassing to train in front of them.. with head hung low, I turned back.. D:
Fail 7: Intended to run the park connector which was approximately 2km long to test my speed. Realised there were some road works & construction. emo.

Just for laughs

No comments: