Thursday, July 29, 2010

going home

My mind seemed to be in quite a still state after work today :)
Today was pretty hectic, was at 3 different camps accomplishing different tasks, it was a rush! At least I enjoyed lunch though, had chicken, carrots and long beans, yum. As usual, I will skip work cause its best not to post anything related to it at all.

I was on my way home today, had all the right elements to a perfect journey back home, was feeling very relaxed and felt really cheerful :) The past few days was all hustle and bustle even when I reached home I couldn't really relax or catch my breath, phone is always busy ><
I really thank God that I had a really good night's rest last night! Anyway, yea I was walking home then I decided to buy some dessert back home, tau suan for sis and black sesame for myself, ahh shiok when accompanied with spaghetti for dinner :) While queuing up to get my dessert, I suddenly thought, how nice it'd be if I could settle down in life right now, enjoy some family warmth, be with my loved ones. It's quite a worry free thought.. But ya know, such moments of bliss are usually short lived. We slog our entire day and are left with just those few hours of rest. We toil our entire lives just for the fairytale endings which we hope for, we fight with every ounce of our energy for what we belive is worth fighting for..but it may be those very things which we hope in that bring us the greatest disappointment.

The above are just some thoughts which suddenly came to mind. Anyway I should really remember that my stay here is temporal & I should not work and strive for that which is temporal and rest my hope in that, but rather on things of eternity. I know this, but have not acknowledged it with my heart..

No comments: