Shoes MIA (missing in action---soaked.), this is where slippers kick in, literally.
It is STILL raining...
AH YES, we went to the market for some breakfast. Had some milk tea and beef noodles, not bad. Took a couple of photos and went for some marketing. Lol, grandad, gu po, aunt FY & Audrey went ahead to buy their stuff while I chatted with uncle Kenny. Men's stuff la. shh
Just kidding, were just chatting about life and uncle Kenny's family.
HK markets were only a little different from SG's, there less wet, haha.
They sell live poultry, specifically chickens! (they stink.)
Went on later to buy some medicated oil from a shop. bought a dozen.
(was useful in the near future, lol)
Went back home to pack up and got ready for the train ride back to Foshan from Kowloon(HK).
14:20
This time the train we took had no separate rooms/carriages as the previous one I took, so everyone sat 2 by 2 (2 facing the other 2).
Sat with grandad opposite 2 other persons whom we chatted with throughout the journey as well. But during most of the train ride I was sleeping as it was really boring...
Finally reached Foshan station in the evening and we took a cab back to zhang cha village back home. There, my aunt lit up some joss sticks and a fire I think because we 'returned' so grandad, aunt and Audrey were like coughing all the way, hah, I'm not affected ;)
We stayed at grandad's cousin house beside for a while and returnd only after the fire has been put out and the smoke diffused.
The day more or less ended after Audrey and I tried to figure out what a poem hung in the living room meant, which described the emotions of my grandad while returning to zhang cha and finding his lost sisters.
Anti mozzie preparations before going to bed and ZzZz..
--------End of day 4---------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment