Woke up and took in a deep breath of the really fresh and cool air, waaa shiok.
It still dawned on me that we're leaving today!! Nooooo....
Grandad, aunt FY, Audrey and I took a van together with our luggage and some relatives to Dong Hai Ming Zhu for one last time to yum cha.
We the set off early at around 11 or 12 to Bai yun airport...
Went to the airport, checked in luggage, felt so...sad as we bade our relatives farewell...
Had to go through a really LONG queue at the customs, ma fan la, need to take out almost everything to check..sweater/jacket, pouch, stuff inside pocket, handbags etc...0.5 sian!
In the Guangzhou to Bangkok flight its...what the.
Sat in between 2 big sized indian men. (not that I have anything against them..)
Their arms 'kopped' both arm rests of mine!!!!! yea, imagine that scenario, sandwhiched is the word. But hah managed to spend time wisely by reading the gospel of John (a book in the Bible) and enjoying the food and drinks provided on board.
Transition: Bangkok to Guangzhou
I was really proud of myself as I thought I had truly mastered the art of yawning to remove ear blocks so far!
By the time we boarded the plane, it was about 7pm already...after chatting & taking some photos at the Bangkok international airport to pass time..
This time, it was better, lol. Sat with Cousin Audrey and chatted for awhile before she taught me how to play SUDOKU.
Was also useful in the near future for me to pass time, LOL.
Then it was all listening to music and yawnage...ZzZz..
Returned to SG finally at around 11 I guess.
After exiting Changi Airport I immediately perspired.
"......."
This is where the trip ends as we returned to each of our homes.
A trip where the memory of it never fades!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment