Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Guangzhou, Foshan trip [Day 6]

Had some egg tarts & other pastries for breakfast at home.
Today, we were brought around by Ah Lou sok-gong, to see gu po, who is my grandad's gu jie, ITS MY GRANDAD'S AUNT!! She's already like 90+ almost 100 liao la!!
Visited her at one of the 疗养院 (old falk's home, I think.) --1 hr + drive. yawnage.Zzz
Sigh, a little sad for my grandad cause she had no reaction or whatsoever towards us..
Took some photos for 记念, of sentimental value.
完蛋。I forgot what the name of this uncle who accompanied us...
Seriously tired after the car rides which has the equivalent effect of a lullaby
We then had lunch with some other relatives at a restaurant, I don't know their names..-_-
Anyway, we had some really good food though I kept having to wash my face to keep me refreshed, lol.
After that this uncle which we met at the old folk's home brought us to jade street with uncle Ah Lou still 'chauferr-ing' us. The ENTIRE STREET had shops selling JADE, quite spectacular but it bores me after some time as well, lol.
FAN OH K FAN GAO!!! ---Go home sleep in cantonese, lol.
No la, we were like jammed big time on our return..
We finally arrived at another restaurant where uncle tin tuck gave us a treat as we were leaving the next day...Chicken...and...cai xin...again...(for every meal) but thank the Lord for His providence!
---Coming to an End---

No comments: