Sunday, July 13, 2008

100th post: safari rocks

I do not encounter the same problems on firefox or on IE (worst!) when i'm using safari, cool!
Not been feeling well since saturday, throughout the sermon, bible study and TYC after glow I was like half dead, trying to clear my nose and when I was sharing my voice sounded as if I was pinching my nose, weird voice haha.
Afterglow was kinda funny when zhuping and lois demonstrated the game: jonah and the vine
Big fish = jonah runs
Worms= 2 vines play scissors paper stone(SPS) and loser relocates.
so...zhuping and lois SPS-ed lois won and she was like...oooo!!! -runs off
Hilarious cause it was supposed to be zhuping who was supposed to relocate haha.
then we had this 'game' of we thank God for you being _______.
Phillane wrote on the piece of paper on my back and signed off with a poke -_- (pen poked through the paper and poked me)
NS checkup tomorrow...still a little unwell.
With flu, nothing much really gets into my head, argh :(

No comments: