Somehow my blog allows me to access on sundays oO (ben having problems accessing it since months ago)
Today's sermon was quite 'high level' because it really demands an understanding of love specifically that between a couple. Stuff like when someone loves you he/she will have higher hopes/expectations of you is not easy to comprehend at my stage.
Main reminder though was that my heart should be a garden which is closed, my life and thus my heart ought to be dedicated to God and God alone.
Song of solomon 4:16
Awake, north wind,
and come, south wind!
Blow on my garden,
that its fragrance may spread abroad.
Let my lover come into his garden
and taste its choice fruits.
Another reminder was to really live a life bearing the fruit of the holy spirit that the fragrance of Christ in us may be diffused and lead people to Him.
Also had the privilege to bring 2 of my classmates to church for the gospel meeting today.
I was so sad when loon yuan said I wasn't his class mate :( well we were classmates last year and I always wanted it to remain that way but too bad I dropped econs to h1 so I'm in a different class now, sighh. The Lord has his own plans for me too though.
John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
Heaven bound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment