
happened to stumble upon photos taken
with da teens last year..
wa suddenly missed being a teen!
But, it's ok not much difference between being a youth and a teen (at least for now)
my group in teens camp with qllls
still rmb we had a really good time for sharings cause group members were frank, heh.
the 3 sitting down seem to be the 'seniors' -.-
ri xuan(top right)...what you looking at?
Kinda weird to see 'different shades of orange' in each picture huh? (wearing the same shirt)
Probably due to the surrounding lighting, I guess.
During teens camp I had a fractured right arm as you can see,
sigh could not join in the taupok on junde :(
Also fell sick on the day when jieyu and jiahui were supposed to share their testimony :(:(
Hm, just looking back on a colourful phase of my life in teens where
brotherhood and strong bonds were forged :D
Certainly look forward to having a similar or even better fellowship in youths!
2nd youth camp I'm attending on 16dec..
anti climatic end to post: I have badminton recre session at 9am tomorrow
I feel blue..
No comments:
Post a Comment